Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Disney Store vs. Freedom of fun...

It is all fun and games, if you are a formal cast member! You know what it is like to work at THE DISNEY STORE....

But, some people need to money to make a living! I don't like to stay in one place for too long. I just can't sit still and I need to be doing something. I enjoy driving around in my car but gas is getting to high for my college tail.

In the weekends, I would wound up at Galveston, Texas or Hermann Park in Houston, Texas. It is a quite time for me to read books and enjoy the life that god has given me. But, I need to take care of myself. So, I have taken a job of course part time at The Disney Store. IT IS PART TIME AND NO FULL TIME!!!

This job is to help me with my living and at least for me to do something with my life. I will be given up my Saturdays and/or Sundays. I don't mind given it up at all because I did not have anything to do on those days.

I just hope it does not conflict with my training for the half marathons for the Snow Drop Foundation and my church going. Also, school is going to be out for the summer coming up very soon!  I will have more time to be open for working at The Disney Store.

Also, my old job is not willing to let me go because the parent's partition for me to stay.  I will try and work around my schedule with Disney and the daycare. When school starts back up in fall... I will have to cut the daycare completely. So, It will be my last summer of extreme fun with my students who I seen growing up at the daycare I work at. (THE REASON WHY I AM LEAVING THIS JOB IS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO GIVE ME A SET SCHEDULE AND I AM ALWAYS ON CALL WITH THEM, THE PAY IS LOW BUT I DO ENJOY THE CHILDREN'S MISCHIEF SCHEME EACH DAY! )

I will miss y'all very much! I am still going to be around but not always. Mickey Mouse needs my help at his house and I am willing to help out.  Please don't be mad at your teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment