Monday, April 22, 2013

Waiting to start and finishing up Sschool...

As days draw near to start work at The Disney Store, I did some background research on working there. This is just from what I hear and I am NOT going to say anything that is out of line...

1) The famous on call! If you are schedule for a shift (they will call you, if you are needed)Basically, You are schedule for the time slot but do not come in until they need back up!

2) You are willing to work on a Saturday and/or  Sunday (maybe all day or just four hours)

3) You will be creating magical moments ( be friendly and always acknowledge the little guest first then the adult guest)

4) when showing a direction to a item, always point with two fingures and smile or show them where the item is at!

5) Please make sure you are in The Disney Look at all times!

6) After completing a conversation with a guest or finishing up a transaction; Make sure you say, "Have a magical day!"
 -a lot of The Disney Stores stop say this and it runes the experience at the store  (I am going to try and bring it back to The Disney Store, where I am going to be working at)

or another one that I just found out is...

When starting a conversation maybe say, "How may I turn your pumpkin into a magical carriage!"
-How may I help you shop for something?

I am hopping on one toe and I really can't wait to start to work there! I need to finish homework but my anxiety is building up. I feel like going to Disney World for the first time but I am not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment