Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I did not get into Disney College Program

Hi guys, I did not get into the Disney College Program. I was kind of bum about it!  I will be reapplying in September of 2013. (this is going to be my fourth time applying)

I did called Disney and asked way I did not get in!

First, they told me a lot of people apply and it is very competitive internship. I can reapply in six month or when the Disney College Program applications are reposed.

If you have a resume and add it to the application... WORST mistake you will make! They will be this and that and that why you did not get in.

Apparently, they look more on the application then the phone interview. If you pick HIGH INTEREST and Moderate INTEREST... This will be your BEST bet or just pick all HIGH INTEREST.

Also, APPLY early and you might get in early or wait a long time (pending).....

Here is my boot letter.... If anybody is wants to know...


No comments:

Post a Comment