Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Finals and waiting for training to start

School is almost over in two more days for me. Sorry, I will not be graduating this year with my fellow classmates. I really wish I was but in my heart I will always be Class of 2013!

All paperwork is sign and now I am just waiting to start my job at The Disney Store. I was amazed with the programs they offer for PART TIME  cast members. I am really excited about this! SORRY, I can't tell you about them.

When I was done with paperwork backstage and had to walk onstage to leave the store. I felt like I was transported into a different world. I felt the pride that I would be making magical moment with guest who come into our store.

When I tend to leave from work, I have to be as courted towards the door with a manager. The manager will look in my bag/purse! I think they just want to make sure no cast member will be stealing. I would never steal but that is smart what is Disney is doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment