Sunday, November 24, 2013

Exciting News and Nutcraker Market!

I have been one very busy person lately around Houston, Texas. Where should I being...

1) Nutcracker Market

On Saturday, I went to the Nutcracker Market with my mom and her friend. I bought tickets for my mom birthday! She was thrilled to have some quality girl time.. The market was very busy and spring with Christmas things. People was pushing and shoving to try sample food and I kept being bump in to. I bought my mom Christmas present from Liz and Nelle. They have some very cute handmade stamp necklace.
http://reliantpark.com/sites/reliantpark.com/files/imagecache/238_w_scale/nutcrackermkt.jpg

After the market, we went to ate at Goode Seafood Company near Kirby and Hwy 59. Man, It was so good that I was filled like a pinata! I order the Fried oyster and mystic flounder with seafood rice. I could not have the rice so I opt to trade for some crab cakes. It is like a hidden jew in Houston.

2) Disney Classes

If y'all do not know what is  Disney Class, let me explain! When you get on the Disney College Program. You have a option to take the Explore classes(which is FREE) and the Regular classes. I decided to take the Explore Leadership from Thursday 4PM to 6PM and Disney Heritage from Tuesday 1:30PM to 3:30PM at Chatham. [Those are FREE]
AND

Since, I am going to be there until August! The Advantage people have a wonderful opportunity to take two more Disney Classes. I am considering to take Organizational Leadership ($29) and Marketing You ($29).

1 comment:

  1. I've heard good things about the Nutcracker Market, glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete