Saturday, October 12, 2013

Today Advanture is Texas Ren Fest with SAYA Group!

I am going to be traveling to Mission, Texas today with a group from St. ANNE'S Catholic Church . Are destination was the Texas Ren Fest!

I am so excited to go.. I been dreaming about those juicy turkey legs(so mouth watering)
I also cant wait to see the Dead Bob Show! It is going to be a epic day! I will try and update this through out the day!

Update:
It was raining when I got there and I lost my party the whole time. People around me was smoking like dragons everywhere I turn. Yah, my asthma was acting up and I did not feel so great!

The turkey leg was super juice just like I remember it from 2 years ago! Some of the lower part of the leg was dry and hard to eat! I did not care!

The dead bob show was alright! I think my lack of hearing today did not make me exciting during the whole show! I left half way..

I got a really cute mask and a tiara from ren fest! They were SUPER cute! I will post pic later on the night.

The people who I drove up to REN FEST asked to leave b/c she was nit feeling so well. She threw up just before I stop in the middle of a drive way! I was stuck in Mingolia for 25 more mins..  I just hope she was ok.
I did take some food togo b/c I did not have time to eat it there..
1) Fried Pickels - too salty and very oil
2) Fried Oysters- too salty and had a veg taste/aftertaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment